Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reward for Myself: Nike+ Sportband

I have set a goal for my workout today. I will run a mile for 10 minutes max. If I will attain this goal, I will reward myself with a "Pink Nike+ Sportband". I initially want a Garmin Forerunner® 310XT but OMG it is so darn expensive and I don't know where to get it. It's a GPS-enabled personal trainer, has features such as heart rate-based calorie computation, automatic sync, multisport, high-sensitivity receiver, courses feature, advanced workouts and rechargeable lithium-ion battery. And yes, it is water-resistant. What cool features it has? I could only put it in my wishlist (hope Santa hears this). In the meantime, I could deal with this yet another pink baby...

I am currently on a fluctuating time still, around 11:00-11:15 and I am setting this goal coupled with a commitment that I would defy the odds but still listen to my body.

I think I can do this if I just set my mind to it. But I am still dreaming of a Garmin Forerunner® 310XT.


Photo Credits: Nike Website and Garmin Website
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: