Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nike Free 5.0 V4 Women's Running Shoe


As I have planned, I got myself a new running shoes. I have been looking for a good pair (preferably with a hint of pink or orange) and I instantly fell in love with this very light and flexible shoes in the "Barefoot Ride" section of the Nike Greenbelt 3 store. I actually saw another style that I like but it's a little on the heavier side and I don't really foresee myself running in puddles so it being water resistant is not that big of a plus at this point. Maybe, I will get it some other time. 



What You Should Know About Nike Free

Nike Frees are different than traditional athletic shoes. They’re designed to let your feet move more freely and naturally, which means your muscles will be doing a bit more work than demanded of them in some other athletic shoes. Nike encourages you to get used to them gradually for a safer, more effective and more enjoyable experience. Please visit http://www.nike.com/nikefree for more information on how to get the best from your Nike Free shoes.




And this morning, I tested the shoe and run for an hour and a half at the University of the Philippines oval. It's my first time to run there and I really liked the area. There were lots of trees and it wasn't so hot. Today will definitely not be the last. I will be back UP! Wait for me... 



  • Breathable mesh upper for comfort
  • Fused Phylite midsole and outsole for an ultra-lightweight, resilient ride
  • Carbon rubber inserts at high-wear areas of the outsole for enhanced durability
  • No-sew upper contours to the foot for a comfortable, barefoot-like fit
  • Deep outsole flex grooves for natural range of motion and flexibility


No comments: