Friday, December 25, 2009

Back From Hiatus

Hello Everyone! I am so sorry for abandoning (for lack of a better term) my blog for almost three weeks. I had a lot of things to do and tasks to accomplish and had to visit my family in Davao for a little over a week. I should be back in "regular programming" from tomorrow onwards unless thwarted again by unexpected stuff to do.

I am happy to let everyone know by the way that my team won the 14-Day Nestle Fitnesse Show Off Your Shape Challenge. Our team leader Earth will get the Michi Calica and 7 For All Mankind jeans, Belle will take home the Chanel and Religioso dress, Wena will be donning the Rhett Eala gown and Jun Escario top while I get to own the Constance Hermes belt (valued at around $980) and the Kate Torralba trench coat. Our efforts has paid off and we can only thank everyone for all the support, encouragement and votes altogether. The girls had their fitting and photoshoot while I was in Davao and I am looking forward to my session early next year before the awarding ceremony. I will write more about this in an article in my other blog.

I have successfully formed a group of runners at work as well. We are looking forward to starting off with our planned activities as soon as the new year rolls in. I think they have seen changes in me that's why they asked me to head it. It's what MOTIVATION and WILLPOWER can do eh? As of the moment, more than a dozen will join the Condura Run on February 7, 2010. I can only smile every time someone approaches me to get a copy of the registration form. This makes me feel happy believe it or not.

I will write about my vacation in another post as well. It was short but a LOT happened. I went to church daily as well except when we had our little road trip from Davao City to Sarangani to General Santos City to Koronadal City to Tacurong City and our pitstop Isulan. It was by far one of the best vacations I have had. The trip was tiring but I'll gladly do it again in a heartbeat. It was the first time I was able to meet the new family pet, a shih tzu named Chiz. And oh yes, I was able to manage to squeeze in some early morning runs.

Now, I'm going to try to doze off because I still have to work tomorrow early in the morning. (Yes, I do have a different schedule now...)


No comments: