Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nike WMNS Lunarfly +3 Shield

Confirmed! I have the lowest EQ in the world. LOL! If you can still remember, I mentioned that I was eyeing another pair of shoes aside from the one I that I wrote about last Sunday. I bought a pair of Nike WMNS Lunarfly +3 Shield shoes. I thought it was heavy but turned out, it's about the same weight as the other one. 



This is a lower profile running shoe with the perfect blend of stability and cushioning. It also has a lightweight mesh overlays. The Lunarlon midsole with dynamic support provides ample support while still remaining super flexible and of course lightweight. On the other hand, the BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heel with green rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction in wet or dry conditions. Nice eh! 





FEATURES


Outsole: Waffle outsole pistons to help absorb impact and add responsiveness
Style: Asymmetrical lacing system to help reduce pressure for enhanced comfort
Support: A stretchy mesh inner sleeve with seamless overlays enhances the supportive, glove-like fit.
Flexibility: Diagonal cuts through the arch area add flexibility and help increase foot strength.
Weather Protection: Weatherized mesh and reflectivity on the upper offer protection from the elements and visibility in low light. 
Cushioning: Abrasion-resistant carbon rubber under high-wear areas for enhanced durability
Technology: Flywire technology and cushioning tuned specifically for basketball.
Materials: Synthetic leather upper/ lightweight mesh upper

I can't wait for my weekend run so I can test it. I used it for a quick set of jumping jacks yesterday and so far I like the cushioning and the stability it provides. 


No comments: