Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nestle Fitnesse 14-Day Challenge Photoshoot

Finally, after more than a month of being declared as winners of the challenge, Team Earthlingorgeousness, posed and smiled and modeled the dresses we each won. Earth, Belle and Wena had their measurements taken and had another photo shoot last month going around the designer stores. I was not able to join them because I was away on vacation. I had my fitting just yesterday (good thing the measurements I sent to Kate Torralba were that accurate) and the Hermes belt hugs my upper hips just perfectly.
The shoot was done at the Parallax Studios in Makati and our make-up was done by Omar Ermita (Shu Uemura), hair was done by Ara Fernando and her assistant and the pictures were shot by Wes Villarica. Our stylist for the shoot, Isha Andaya, was uberfriendly and pretty too. The shoot lasted for a little more than 4 hours. It was tiring but we enjoyed it. And oh, I loved my make-up. I'm a Shu Uemura convert (I am crushing on the lipstick used on my lips BG945).
Here are some of the pics we took (these aren't the official ones yet). Watch out for the release of the chosen pics in the Nestle website and circulations and other publicity features.
While Wena and Earth were getting ready for their shoot, me and Belle were busy taking our pictures. Here's one in front of the mirror:
And here's another one of me...(the make-up artist calls me Baby Beyonce! LOL!)
It was fun. I would do it in a heart beat all over again. Only, I'd pose better.

No comments: