Friday, February 12, 2010

In 9 Days...

In 9 days I will be...

running again! Oh yes, you read it right. I blogged about my training for the Century Tuna Superbods Run 2010 and entered it in a blog contest and I won. LOL! I am just on a winning streak lately. I was actually expecting to win because I got more than a hundred comments for that blog entry alone and I have inspired some to join too. It's a good feeling when you know that you are influencing other people to choose a healthier lifestyle. I will only be running the 5K route as I just recently joined the Condura Run 2010 and I had delayed onset of muscle soreness after the race. I will be writing an article about DOMS in the next few days. My calves were sore and I had a hard time walking. It was pure pain. I just hope I won't be experiencing that same situation after the race on the 21st.


I am going to run everyday starting tomorrow until Thursday to clinch my final preparations. I am just so excited.

Here's a map of the 5K race:

No comments: