Friday, January 18, 2013

How To Start A Raw Food Diet?

I am back and you can kinda guess that I have been on a slump for the past 2 years of my life. I have just been concentrating on my job (I've been in 2 for this length of time), travelling in the Philippines and in Asia, planning my wedding among other things. I have exercised quite a bit but not like 2009 which I think was my healthiest year since I started this blog. Oh you cannot imagine how much pounds I have gained through these two years as well. I have practically gained a good 30 pounds more than what I weighed before. Que horror! 

I've talked to my husband about my plan of losing weight and I have his support. I am on the planning phase now and I am starting to watch what I eat and introducing more fruits and vegetables to my diet. I am also trying to eat more raw foods as inspired by this video that I am going to share to you. So for the remaining days of January my goal is to psyche my body to be able to eat healthier as well as putting in more sleep time so I would be in full swing of exercising and weight loss in February. 




It has been 3 days since I started watching what I eat and hopefully I will keep my motivation and get this route to healthy living going. Plus I need to really loss the pounds that I gained back so I can be more prepared to conceive a baby. 




No comments: