Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Fitness Pal

After 3 days of detox (raw diet), I am slowly introducing some protein (in the form of meat) back to my daily food consumption. I have eaten eggs, ham and have some dumplings. I feel a lot better and lighter. My flu is starting to go away as well and I have observed a reduction in my mucus (I felt my left nostril was producing it nonstop) the past couple of days. 

I have also signed up for a My Fitness Pal account and I have backtracked my exercise (almost none) and food consumption (calorie counter). If you want to sign-up for your account, go ahead it's simple and easy and you can also sign-up using your Facebook details. 

I've been tempted to eat the left-over chocolate hazelnut cake at home but it wasn't successful. I hid it at the back of the fridge so I can it eat some other time - maybe when I have to reward myself. Haha! 

Wish me luck! 

No comments: