Friday, November 6, 2009

Today Was Blah But Better Than Staying In Bed All Day

Today was blah. Yes, you read it right. Uneventful. Nothing much has been done. And now as I am writing this little blog post, the jackhammer is out in the street doing its thing so plain and simple, it's keeping me awake more than my toothache is. The painkiller worked wonders for me and now I am seriously wishing that an earplug will drop on my lap. Le sigh!

Well, I woke up around 330AM and got out of bed around 530AM. I didn't know I spent two long hours in bed blogwalking early. What do you know I am following tons of blogs. I wasn't feeling hungry so I just hydrated with about 500mL H20, and headed out (bad decision I think). I ran my friendly neighborhood street and did a few rounds around the Cash and Carry parking lot. I did pretty well considering that I am still enduring this dang toothache.

Anyway, I made me some breakfast after the cold morning run.
I mixed the following for a very filling cereal:
  • 1/2 cup Health Valley Organic Amaranth Flakes
  • 1/2 cup Health Valley Organic Golden Flax Cereal
  • 1/2 cup West Soy Organic Soy Milk
  • 1 banana, sliced
I am going to run again tomorrow outside my office and then squeeze in a few cross training or maybe an hour of spinning class before I go home. Let's see if tomorrow is another blah day.

No comments: