Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Progress Report

I am on my second week of working out (with some occasional rest and rather longer one because of the little injury) as well as watching what I eat and I am happy to announce that I have lost 6.6 lbs. I am super-pleased. I couldn't be any happier. My goal is to lose 10 lbs in one month and I guess if I continue what I've started (same pace and dedication), I would for sure meet the target come November 10. Second week isn't even over yet. Here's a picture of me from one of my work-outs, all smiles and sweaty. LOL!


I feel happy when my coworkers tell me that my efforts are paying off. I like it when they tell me that the weight loss is noticeable and that I should not stop. Ahhh those compliments are much-appreciated, gives me some more reason to push the bar higher. Even then, getting fit and living a healthier lifestyle are just my main goals. I've gotten a few messages telling me that I have inspired them as well to get their lazy asses to running and lose the extra pounds. That for me is an achievement already. Big smiles.

More progress reports to come soon. I wish I had taken a "before" picture though. Well, anyway, I'll probably just pick from the bunch of albums saved in this computer soon.

No comments: