Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Week 2 Playlist

I'm running to a new playlist this week and I'd like to share it to everyone. I've been working out with this and this is a little faster (140BPM++ except the first and last song) than the Week 1 Playlist. So, here goes: (these are just the 30-second previews by the way)

If you want to listen to the complete playlist, click HERE.

I also made dinner and my oh my it was uber yummy. It was filling too. Just right to give me energy for the rest of the night and part tomorrow morning if I don't use it all up. Here is a picture of my fusilli pasta with sun-dried tomato pesto and spinach.
  • 1/2 cup fusilli pasta (also called spiralli)
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato pesto
  • 1cup spinach
  • 2 medium tomatoes
  • seasoning to taste (pepper, garlic powder, salt)

No comments: