Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ready For Another Run?


I haven't even joined the first run (Timex) yet but I am now very eager to join another. I saw an ad about the upcoming Del Monte Fit and Right Fun Run and I guess I might join (well, if I get another vacation leave, because sadly it falls on a Sunday again). I am quite familiar of the race area as I work in Mall of Asia and I run by the bay sometimes. Click the picture for more details.

Del Monte's Dare to be Fit 'n Right campaign will culminate in the Dare to be Fit 'n Right Fun Run 2009 which will take place on November 22, 2009. Registration fee is P300 inclusive of singlet, race bib, and Del Monte products. You can register at:
  1. CEMG Office – Unit 3A Vernida I Bldg., Amorsolo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City - look for Marianne Tapales (892-5842 / 0915-5498282); ianne.tapales@gmail.com
  2. Dare to be Fit ‘n Right booths at Bonifacio High Street and SM Hypermarket in Mall of Asia, Sucat, Pasig, and North EDSA
  3. Fitness First branches on November 16, 2009

Part of the proceeds will go to the victims of typhoons Ondoy and Pepeng, so not only will you be helping yourself become healthier, you'll also be helping others get back on their feet. Aside from cash prizes up for grabs for race winners, everyone who runs will be entered in a raffle for a Lenovo laptop.


No comments: